The objective of Oisin Butler Ltd is to provide a complete painting and decorating service for home and industrial market.
In order to achieve this objective, the company will maintain and effective an efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
In particular, the company will:
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through Management Reviews and the Internal Audit Process
- Monitor customer satisfaction and set objectives for continual improvement by proactively seeking feedback from customers on how well its service meet their requirements
- Analyse the cause of any complaint or problem and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the company to create and deliver a reliable performance
- Provide a work environment that promotes the well-being of its employees, and encourages positive teamwork
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the company’s products/services and business processes
- Ensure that the company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements
The continual improvement of the effectivness of the companies Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees and an integral part of their daily work.
Position: Managing Director.